The American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommend that you bring your baby to the dentist by age one.
During this educational appointment you will receive information on:
- How to promote healthy teeth for a lifetime
- Tooth eruption patterns and problems
- Foods and feeding habits that may harm teeth
- Oral hygiene practices for your baby
- Caries risk assessment
- What to do in a dental emergency
- How to create a safe environment for your baby
Your baby will receive a complete exam by Dr. Annie, to check for cavities and proper growth and development.
Please call our office to schedule at (805) 681-7301.